Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fire!

Erica's roaring fire!
For those of you who have experienced previous Kenny fires, this one was made without the help of any fossil fuels and absolutely NO smoke in the house -- impressive! I guess Erica will be building fires from now on,... Aaron will stick to the smoking barbeque.
It has been a restful weekend hanging out at home. The weather has been very cool, so it has been a great to play games in front of the fireplace.
In Prayer:
* Please remember us as we lead a teacher professional development day this Monday in Eastleigh. We pray that this might be rich time of building team amongst the staff of the community centre.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,

    This truly is an impressive fire compared to the one Danny built! It is nice to be back home, but I think of you guys many times each day! I am sure I speak for the whole team when I say we are better people for having met you!

    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete